Wednesday, April 1, 2009

trudy martinelli adventuress , part 3



i don't know and he's there he's no different and he's here oh bob and he's there
those army bases are awash in sin that kid but i'm here you make me feel but trudy never shuts up
"i have to go to work in the morning"
are crawling with loose women drives me crazy he's no different but trudy but trudy
you make me feel never shuts up are awash in sin that kid about vic are crawling with jezebels but i'm here he's no different never shuts up i don't know about vic
inside information oh bob but trudy oh bob i don't know but i'm here drives me crazy
i don't know never shuts up about vic you make me feel about vic oh bob but i'm here "no, this guy is legit"
that kid drives me crazy he's no different those army bases that kid drives me crazy
and he's there those army bases you make feel those army bases these numbers i'm sorry vic "i realize you're upset "
are not good will be glad i'm sorry vic to help you out may be best for you too you know this to help you out but bob you're just not i'm sorry vic human resources human resources getting it done may be best for you too are not good but bob
human resources will be glad will be glad to help you out
black with two sugars
is a money-making operation are not good is a money-making operation but bob but bob you're just not is painful to me these numbers is painful to me these numbers is painful to me is a money-making operation you're just not may be best for you too getting it done getting it done you're just not these numbers is a money-making operation "i guess i spoke too soon"
i'm sorry vic will be glad getting it done you know this to help you out may be best for you too are not good is painful to me you know this you know this human resources that's right i'm your mother
up to your room
true love just don't expect that's right ha ha some sense in you understand he's different he's different but mom unerstand sense in you ha ha sense in you
bobby me about it i'm your mother sit down you just don't bobby understand
"like eddie fisher and elizabeth taylor"
i'm your mother i'm your mother ha ha but mom sense in you bobby but mom but mom bobby you just don't sit down don't tell me about it true love sit down don't tell
me about it don't tell me about it ha ha don't tell he's different sweet little me about it
"that's not exactly what i had in mind"
he's different sit down understand that's right true love you just don't don't tell true love answer me that you bunch of losers don't know nothing
"i can see it in your faces"
at least he's mine thinks he's fidel castro longhaired punk another one vic another one vic what for answer me that his own country at least he's mine at anzio tell us all you bunch of losers his own country another one vic his own country kids these days down at charlie o'briens
i think so tell us all kids these days what for at anzio what for thinks he's fidel castro
kids these days answer me that longhaired punk tell us all at anzio i think so don't know nothing don't know nothing at least he's mine what for his own country tell us all you bunch of losers kids these days answer me that you bunch of losers don't know nothing at anzio i think so longhaired punk thinks he's fidel castro i think so another one vic at least he's mine
"you should have seen him when i told him - "
what a man's please sheriff i'm sorry judge out of my own town the slade brothers gunning for you please sheriff nobody runs me duval's in town gunning for you
"how can you watch this stuff?"
nobody runs me out of my own town i'm sorry judge rode in last night the slade brothers listen to me got to do nobody runs me duval's in town rode in last night
got to do rode in last night lucy please sheriff the slade brothers gunning for you
a finger through the dust on the tv screen
lucy what a man's please sheriff got to do lucy out of my own town what a man's got i'm sorry judge listen to me get one thing straight get one thing straight
listen to me what a man's i'm sorry judge gunning for you nobody runs me
"think the good guys will win?"
lucy rode in last night duval's in town get one thing straight i was on reds sometimes i felt for mrs martinelli for mrs martinelli services will be held
a beautiful sunny day
listen to her anymore lying on the kitchen floor services will be held at 10 am monday kind of sorry for her kind of sorry for her kind of sorry for her at 10 am monday freaked me out freaked me out mother of three from the dead concert
"she especially liked big valley and bonanza"
sometimes i felt i was on reds came home sometimes i felt mother of three listen to her anymore mother of three services will be held lying on the kitchen floor lying on the kitchen floor from the dead concert came home mother of three lying on the kitchen floor came home you know you know kind of sorry for her at 10 am monday you know you know sometimes i felt i was on reds for mrs martinelli
"look in the refrigerator"
from the dead concert listen to her any more i was on reds at 10 am monday listen to her any more freaked me out for mrs martinelli services will be held from the dead concert freaked me out distant galaxies expanding dust galaxies infinite
"how can you tell a - "
distant forever infinite away infinite venus galaxies space far the stars venus space
all aboard
forever space distant venus dust why the stars away why jupiter and mars jupiter and mars the stars dust away forever away expanding infinite the stars far why why jupiter and mars far forever jupiter and mars galaxies distant far venus expanding space
"i never did like her much"

No comments: